Luxe, elegance & prestige
Panoramic sea view & prime position
Top of the range materials & sophisticated design
The Villa Saint-Antoine is an exceptional property for sale in co-exclusivity, enjoying a prime position on the heights of Cannes and offering a breathtaking sea view.
Completed at the beginning of 2019, this luxurious villa of 700 m² is nestled in a landscaped garden of 2940 m² with a beautiful pool area.
This newly built villa, benefiting from high quality materials, offers seven en suite bedrooms, two spacious reception rooms with panoramic sea views, two kitchens including a professional one, a wellness area with high-end gym, a steam room and jacuzzi, and a cinema room equipped with the latest generation equipment.
This prestigious Master home benefits from an exceptionnal natural light with its large bay windows; its very neat and elegant decoration, the volume of rooms and its views over sumptuous exteriors make it an exceptional property in Cannes.
The luxury mansion also offers a garage for three cars, and two apartments for the staff (two studios with kitchenette). It is equipped with a state-of-the-art home automation system, an elevator, as well as a security station and a sophisticated alarm and video surveillance system.
A high-end villa listed as sole agents by Côte d’Azur Sotheby’s International Realty, your luxury real estate agency in Cannes.
More details :
Architect : Jean-Edouard GIRARDOT
Designer: Vilaça INTERIORES
Materials & équipments :
- The floors of the ground floor are made of first choice white Taxos marble with a peripheral onyx stripe in honey and granite colour.
- The steps of the interior stairs are also made of first choice white Taxos marble.
- The floors of the garden level and the rose are made of Marfil marble.
- The floors and wall tiles of the bathrooms are made of Bianco Neve / Snow white Marble.
- The staircase that serves all the floors is equipped a custom made glass handrail.
- The bathtub in the bathrooms have been custom made in Corian by MASTELLA DESIGN in Italy.
- The bathroom furniture and washbasins were chosen individually in Italy for each room, they were manifactured by the company Antonio Lupi in Florence.
- The bathroom fittings are of AXOR range, with gunmetal finish.
- The showers are euipped with marble bench cut to measure
The kitchen features all the necessary equipment for a professional kitchen, RATIONAL brand for machinery and CIDS for the work plans :
– Kitchen range with Volcanic Gas Plate & Single Plates
– Mixed self cooking oven
– Salamander grill
– Coffee table
– Front dish washer
– Double-bowl sink
– Professional cold room with a volume of 4.57m3
Hanging cupboards as well as neutral plans.
Kitchen pantry / Maitre d’hôtel pantry :
The house also features a kitchen pantry communicating with the large main living room (dining room) and connected to the professional kitchen through a SCHINDLER dumb waiter and a service staircase.
The laundry room is equipped as follows:
– Washing machine IPSO – 13.2Kg.
– Tumble dryer MIELE – 13.6Kg
– Washing machines & tumble dryers IPSO – 10 Kg
– Heated ironing board IPSO with blower and equipped with a hanging iron with articulated arm
- A SCHINDLER elevator, decorated with leather walls and marble flooring, serves all floors.
Technical installations :
- The entire house is equipped with a home automation system that connects all electrical and electronic equipment to each other, including control of the opening and closing of shutters, and the switching on and off of lights, indoor and outdoor, through a centralized remote control.
- Switches are of YUNG brand.
- An alarm system with volumetric motion detectors outside (garden) & detectors on each opening of the house (windows and doors) has been installed. It can also be operated through a centralized remote control.
- The villa is equipped with aninternet full network facility.
- SONOS speakers have been hidden behind the suspended gypsum ceilings of the garden floor, ground floor and the fitness room.
The sound system provides an independent adjustment device for each room through dedicated Ipads.
Air Conditioning & Heating :
– The villa is fully equipped with a reversible air conditioning system with thermostat (hot / cold) – independently adjustable for each room. The installation is completely hidden and there are no visible air vents.
– The air conditioning system is powered by a heat pump which is also connected to a floor heating system installed on the ground floor and on each upper floor.
Fitness and well-being area:
– The fitness area features high-end fitness and cardio equipment.
– It is also equipped with a “Nordique France” spa – Jacuzzi.
This luxurious home is equipped with a cinema room featuring the latest projection and sound technology system as well as six multifunctional highly comfortable seats.
« La Californie » – an exclusive luxurious residential area located on the hills of Cannes :
Historical origins of « La Californie » :
Located on a hill overlooking the bay of Cannes, « La Californie » was chosen by Eugene Tripet, French Consul in Moscow and his wife Alexandra Feodorovna Skripitzine to build in 1849 their sumptuous « Villa Alexandra ». This was the first holiday home built on the hill of Cannes Californie.
Afterwards, they were joined by so many Russian aristocrats that ‘La Californie’ was even called at that time ‘Little Russia‘.
La Californie nowadays:
La Californie is definitely one of the most sought after areas of Cannes, located between the Pointe de la Croisette and the top of the hills of Cannes. Definitely residential, La Californie is known for the elegance of its homes and residences, a preserved nature with countless Mediterranean species, as well as for its calm and breathtaking views over the Bay of Cannes, from the Cap d’Antibes to the magnificent Lerins Islands and the Massif de l’Esterel.
Only a few minutes away from La Croisette with its luxury boutiques, rated gourmet restaurants and the seaside, La Californie is the most residential area of Cannes, best location for iconic exceptional properties, like the Château Scott, the Villa Champfleuri, the Villa Domergue – luxury residence recently turned into the most emblematic cultural location of Cannes, or the Villa La Favorite – an architectural masterpiece.
The Villa Saint-Antoine :
The Villa Saint-Antoine benefits from an exclusive location, in a dominant position on the hill of La Californie, with an exceptional and breathtaking sea view over the Bay of Cannes and the Massif de l’Esterel, only a few minutes way from La Croisette, the trendy beaches, and the best yacht marinas like Port Canto.